Pros and Cons of Bancontact Casinos
Are you ready to register at Bancontact casino? Don’t rush with the decision. Make sure you know what to expect from it.
- Safety and security – Bancontact debit cards can be safely used for payments. They can be traced back to the financial issuer, so they can hardly be used for money laundering purposes.
- Control of finances – Users can deposit the amount of money available on their Bancontact debit card. This way they minimize the risk of spending more than they can afford.
- Ease of use – Bancontact debit cards provide a fast and easy user experience that doesn’t cause many problems. The only “inconvenience” may be caused by verification, which is required for their own good.
- Low fee charges –Bancontact has extremely low fees compared to other payment methods. Their size depends on the transaction value.
- Ease of setup: The process for registering and using Bancontact is simple. As soon as you receive a registered debit card, you will be able to set up Bancontact as a payment method.
- Country restrictions – Bancontact isn’t supported in many countries, which makes it less attractive for international gambling sites.
- Withdrawal restrictions – Many casino sites that do accept Bancontact are often restrictive in terms of withdrawals. In fact, some of them offer this option in a limited format, through the bank issuer.